|Facettenreiche Beleuchtungslösung: Mentor präsentiert neues Optikkonzept „M-LEDlight illumination optics“|
|Laden Sie sich hier die Kontaktdaten des Ausstellers direkt auf Ihr Handy|
As an internationally successful corporate group, MENTOR has been setting standards in the technical development and implementation of mechanical, electronic and optoelectronic components for diverse areas of application in the electronics and automotive industries for decades. Since it was founded in 1920, the company has expanded continuously. With its head office in Erkrath, the MENTOR Group has subsidiaries in China, France, Germany, Poland, and Tunisia. In addition, the group of companies is currently represented internationally through its 20 foreign agencies.
Know-how and quality
The know-how of more than 90 years company history together with innovative manufacturing technologies and diverse simulation and testing systems ensure the high quality of MENTORs products: Development, simulation, validation and production all in one. All production plants and partner companies are certifi ed and subject to regular audits. MENTOR itself is certifi ed according to DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949.
Customer-specifi c developments and manufacturing and over 3,000 products available in the standard range.
• Modular LED lighting systems and lighting modules for diverse lighting concepts and effective light creations
• Light guide systems · single and multiple light guides (upright, horizontal) · special light guides: miniature, flexible, waterproof · light guides with integrated SMD LEDs · etc.
• Mechanical components as handles, housing and cabinet accessories · plastic and metal knobs
• Electronic and Optoelectronic components
• Front panel installation components in SMT and THT
• Keypad components and accessories, diverse push button caps and signal indicators · capacitive keypads